quinta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2009

Lista de todas as frases usadas no jogo

Duke Nukem

Also known as "Duke Nukum"

* Forget it metal breath, I'll just kick your butt and still have time to watch Oprah.

Duke Nukem II

* Why I'm So Great [Duke Nukem's autobiography].

Duke Nukem 3D

Duke Nukem 3D (1996)

* "Born to be wild!" [after singing Steppenwolfs song 'Born To Be Wild' on the microphone in the 3rd episode of Duke Nukem 3D, Shrapnel City, level 1]
* Ah... much better! [after peeing on the toilet]
* Blow it out your ass!
* Come get some! [reference to Ash's quote from Evil Dead 3]
* Damn it!
* Damn!
* Damn, I hate disco!
* Damn, I'm good!
* Damn... I'm looking good! [after looking at himself in a mirror]
* Damn, those alien bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride.
* Damn, you're ugly.
* Game over!
* Get away from her, you bitch! [in reference to Aliens]
* Die, you son of a bitch! [in reference to Jaws]
* Get back to work, you slacker! [checking out office computer playing duke3d]
* Go ahead, make my day. (reference to the phrase "Go ahead, make my day" written by Joseph C. Stinson and spoken by the character Harry Callahan from the 1983 film 'Sudden Impact')
* Guess again, freakshow. I'm coming back to town, and the last thing that's gonna go through your mind before you die... is my size- 13 boot!
* Groovy! [reference to Ash's quote from Evil Dead 2]
* Hail to the king baby! [reference to Ash's quote from Evil Dead 3]
* Heh, heh, heh... what a mess!
* Hmm, don't have time to play with myself. [Duke examines the Duke Nukem II arcade machine]
* Hmm, that's one "Doomed" Space Marine.[seeing a torn corpse of a Space Marine from Doom]
* Holy cow!
* Holy shit!
* I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck. [reference to Sergeant Hartman in Full Metal Jacket]
* I'm gonna get medieval on your asses! [reference to Marsellus Wallace in Pulp Fiction]
* I'm gonna kick your ass, bitch!
* I'm gonna put this smack dab on your ass!
* I've got balls of steel. [examining the Duke Nukem pinball machine in an arcade]
* I ain't afraid of no quake! [in reference to ID Software's Quake PC Game]
* I like a good cigar...and a bad woman...
* It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Predated by "Rowdy" Roddy Piper in They Live who says: I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubble gum. [1])
* It's down to you and me, you one-eyed freak! [when encountering the Emperor]
* It's time to abort your whole freaking species! [After defeating the Queen]
* Kill them all and let God sort 'em out!
* Let's rock!
* Let's go surfin' now. Everybody's learning how. Come on and safari with me. [singing Beach Boys' 'Surfin Safari']
* Looks like cleanup on aisle four.
* Love, exciting and new. [singing 'The Love Boat' by Paul Williams and Charles Fox]
* My name is Duke Nukem - and I'm coming to get the rest of you alien bastards! [After defeating the Battlelord]
* No way I'm eating this shit!
* Nobody steals our chicks... and lives!
* This really pisses me off!
* That's gonna leave a mark!
* Now this is a force to be reckoned with! [after discovering Luke Skywalker's corpse hanging upside down]
* Nuke 'em 'till they glow, then shoot 'em in the dark!
* See you in Hell!
* Shake it, baby!
* Shit happens. [after stepping in alien feces]
* Staying alive, staying alive, la. [singing Bee Gees 'Staying Alive']
* Suck it down!
* We meet again, Doctor Jones! [after discovering Indiana Jones corpse hanging]
* What are you waitin' for? Christmas? [after the player has been away from keyboard for a while]
* What are you? Some bottom-feeding, scum-sucking algae eater?
* Who wants some?
* Yeah, piece of cake!
* Yippie ka-yay, mother[beep]er! [reference to Bruce Willis, in the Die Hard Films]
* You guys suck!
* You're pissing me off!
* You're an inspiration for birth control.
* Your face, your ass, what's the difference?
* You wanna dance?
* My boot, your face; the perfect couple.
* Gonna rip you a new one.
* Ooh, that's gotta hurt. (says sarcastically after blowing up enemy corpses)
* Oh...your ass is grass and I've got the weed-whacker.

Duke Nukem: Time to Kill

Duke Nukem: Time to Kill (1998)

* Eat shit and die!
* Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your chicks.
* Have you seen my rubber...duckie?
* Hey! Get your ass out of here, Rubbe, and bring me back my chicks! [to a male stripper]
* I'll blow you a new hole!
* I'm God's gift to women!
* I got no time to bleed! /Reference to Predator/
* I love the smell of bacon in the morning /Reference to Apocalypse Now and the smell of the napalm in the morning/
* I make this look good. /Reference to Men in Black/
* Lara, is that you? [after picking up a pay phone and listening to a moaning babe]/Reference to Tomb Raider'a Lara Croft/
* Looks like it's TIME TO KILL!
* My home away from home! [in reference to a strip club]
* Suck my boomstick [After killing an enemy with a shotgun/ Reference to the Evil Dead series.]
* The bigger they are, the harder they bleed!
* There's new sheriff in town. (pronounced in a southern accent)
* What the hell are you waiting for? Christmas?
* You make a great belt
* Little pig, Little pig let me in? Or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll kick your ass in!
* Rubba dub dub getta out of the tub.
* Mmmm! Who wants bacon with the eggs? /After killing Pig Cops/

Duke Nukem: Zero Hour

Duke Nukem: Zero Hour (1999)

* Blow it out your knees!
* Don't worry about it, saving chicks is what I'm all about!
* Who the hell are you? My evil twin? (Talking to future self)
* Now hear me! Aliens have traveled to the past, trying change history. I went back and fought them! But my time machine was destroyed, and now I can no longer chase them through time![…]But remember, if you don't go back and make things right, Earth's history will forever change, and mankind could be wiped out!
* Well...so much for my vacation-time.
* Chestnuts roasting... as I open fire (In reference to the Christmas carol 'Chestnuts roasting ON an open fire')
* Ahhh, smell those traffic fumes. And no damn aliens! Time for some R & R!
* What the *bleep* is goin' on here?!
* Looks like the crap has hit the fan. (upon arriving at the thrashed Duke Burger)

Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes

Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes (2000)

* Well, enough talk then. Come get some! Oh, Silverback, one more thing. I'm gonna enjoy pissin' on your dead body!
* Welcome to "Cool's-Ville", Population: ME
* I'm your worst nightmare, you uninvited alien scum-sucker! And right now you're all that stands between me and a planet full of babes - so get ready to bend over and kiss your ass goodbye!

Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project

Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (2002)

* Ah, New York! It's my kind of town. If I can kill 'em here...I can kill 'em anywhere! / Reference to Frank Sinatra's song "New York" ("If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere...")
* Babe: "Duke, you're my hero!" Duke: "You must be 18 or older to ride."
* Babes, bullets, bombs. Damn - I love this job!
* Come on out, Morphix. There's just two ways this can end, and in both of them, you die!
* Crouching mutant, hidden pipebomb! (reference to the movie "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon")
* Dance for me, baby!
* Guns don't kill mutants, I kill mutants.
* Half man, half animal, all dead. (reference to Black Books - Bernard: Half Iago, half Fu Manchu, all Bastard!)
* Hmm, so there is life after death... (after respawning)
* Hmmm... That's gonna leave a mark. (when he blows up enemies)
* I always said, if there was a way to go, it'd have something to do with women, whips, and oil...
* I am king of the world, baby! (reference to the 1997 film "Titanic")
* I could use some new boots. (when Duke encounters a mutant crocodile)
* I like big guns, and I cannot lie. (when rocket launcher is selected, reference to Sir Mix-A-Lot's song "Baby Got Back")
* I see dead people. (when he blows up enemies, reference to the film The Sixth Sense)
* It's a good day to die! (reference to Worf from Star Trek: The Next Generation)
* It's my way or... Hell, it's my way! (After blowing up a subway car)
* Life is like a box of ammo. (when assult rifle is selected, reference to the film Forrest Gump: "Life is like a box of chocolates...")
* Makin'...bacon! (after killing a pig cop)
* Mother[beep] keycards!
* Someone´s gonna pay for making me find these motherfucking keycards!
* No token, no ride! [when he kills a mutant on the subway] (reference to Indiana Jones "Zeppelin Scene")
* Rest in pieces! (when he blows up enemies)
* Say "hello" to my little friend! (when pipebombs are selected, reference to "Scarface")
* So many babes, so little time.
* Someone's gonna pay for making me find these friggin' key cards...
* Son of a bitch! (after respawning, blowing up enemies, or when soda machines don't work)
* Surprise, surprise, I need a keycard.
* This is why I have games named after me!
* Time for mutation-mutilation! (when GLOPP ray is selected)
* Oops, I did it again! (when he blows up enemies, reference to the Britney Spears song)
* Time to deliver max pain on the A-Train...now where'd I put that subway token? (A reference to the video game Max Payne)
* Time to deworm the Big Apple...
* What a pussy! (after killing a fembot)
* What am I? A frog? (reference to the game Frogger as Duke tries to run between cars)
* Confucius say... DIE!
* You talkin' to me? (reference to the movie Taxi Driver)
* You're goin' down faster than the XFL!
* You are the missing link. Goodbye. (Reference to the game show The Weakest Link)
* Your kung-fu's through! (after killing a mutant crocodile)
* Now I'm really pissed off! (after respawning)
* I hate pigs! (after killing a pig cop)
* Squeal like a pig! (when Duke encounters a pig cop)
* Hmmm...the other white meat (when Duke encounters a pig cop)
* Should've stayed in the swamp! (after killing a mutant crocodile)
* Sewer scum! (when Duke encounters a mutant rat)
* So much for the rat pack! (after killing a mutant rat)
* This'll be a barrel of laughs (when shotgun is selected)
* Take that, you dirty rat! (after killing a mutant rat)
* This room is bugged (when Duke encounters a mutant roach or fly)
* I kill bugs...DEAD! (after killing a mutant roach or fly)
* Batteries not included! (after killing a robot/mech)

Duke Nukem Forever

Duke Nukem Forever (Cancelled)

* [From trailer 1998 (E3)] I was born to rock the world!

(From teaser trailer released December 19th 2007)

* I'm lookin' for some alien toilet to park my bricks... Who's first?

* (From The Jace Hall Show, Episode 1 (5/31/08)) Duke's in a bad, bad mood!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário